Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday 7/2

Going a bit crazy not being able to run, but my heel is still sore. Today was pretty much a carbon copy of yesterday with the exception that I picked up the pace a little. It was in the high 80s when I got home, so I decided to wait for things to cool off. After some food and TV, I started off on the indoor bike again. This gives me some extra time before heading outside which is usually more enjoyable around 7 pm, and it also makes the workout seem shorter by breaking it up. Spending nearly 2 hours on the bike can get a bit boring for me. I did 10 miles indoors in 29 minutes while watching some Netflix before heading out on my road bike. The weather was slightly better than yesterday as it had cooled off a few degrees due to some cloud cover. I ended up doing the same 25 mile loop out to BC and back in 1:18. Total workout was 35 miles in 1:47.

No comments:

Post a Comment