Friday, June 6, 2014

Thursday 6/5

Still sore today. Can't seem to shake it. I iced after my run yesterday and have been spending some extra time stretching. Woke up early and did an easy morning run before work to try and avoid the rain. Kind of worked but not really. The precipitation gradually picked up from a light mist in the first mile to a steady rain for the last two miles, but it wasn't a major issue since there wasn't a downpour and temps were in the low 60s. However, the weather didn't do much to raise my spirits. As far as running goes, I've been feeling like I've been in a bit of a funk since Tuesday Morning. Starting to question whether or not I'll actually be able to race Saturday.

I kept the pace slow again today at just about 6:00 pace and backed off the miles a bit. 8 mile out and back along the Charles in 48:14.

No comments:

Post a Comment