Thursday, June 19, 2014

Wednesday 6/18

Went out for dinner after work to celebrate Sarah's birthday. It was another 80+ degree day, so waiting to run wasn't a bad idea anyway. We went out to Legal Harborside in the Seaport District which was amazing. I tried my best not to eat too much, but it was difficult. Got home around 8:30 and gave myself half an hour to digest. Temps were still in the high 70s which wasn't bad with the sun down. With J.P. Morgan less than a week away, I decided to take it a bit easy to let my hamstring recover. It has been gradually improving but still twinges during runs. Averaged 6:0X pace on an out and back along the Charles which didn't really feel all that easy in the dark with a full stomach. Made it through the run without any issues though. Nothing too exciting. Just logging the miles between two races. 11 miles in 67:13.

No comments:

Post a Comment