Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tuesday 6/17

After a couple days of minor internal bleeding, I finally went to see a doctor about the stomach issues I've been having. Wasn't anything major, but I got some meds to help rebuild the lining of my stomach. I'm also going to have to switch up my diet a bit. I was informed that drinking more than 2 liters of seltzer water a day isn't the best idea. That combined with running and acidic foods was causing havoc in my stomach.

Weather was fairly hot today in the low 80's, so I waited a while after work to go for my run. By 7:30, temps had dropped into the high 70's, and I went for an out and back along the Charles. It was definitely still warm but manageable as there was a decent breeze which cooled things off. 11 miles in 64:18.

No comments:

Post a Comment