Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Monthly Recap - June 2015

Days Run - 28 out of 30
Total Miles Run - 325.9
Average Run Length - 11.24 miles
Average Mile Pace (excluding workouts, tempos, pick ups and races) - 6:15
Track Workouts - 4
Runs with Pick Ups - 1
Tempo Runs - 1
Races - 1
Wins - 1
Most Common Run - 11+ mile Charles River Loop (11 times)
Doubles: 1


Mile Pace Chart for June (excluding workouts, tempos, pick ups and races):


I'm really happy the work that I put in this month. I was able to run on 28 out of 30 days, and I feel like I've finally got my heel issue under control as I've found some solutions to help manage it. My average mile pace increased slightly, but that is due to the fact that I took some easy slow runs instead of taking days off. I was also able to increase my average run length without much difficulty. I can feel my endurance getting better, and my track workouts in the second half of this month have been very promising. I did have a poor showing at my only race this month regardless of the fact that I won, but I don't think that is indicative of my progress. I feel like I am only 4-6 weeks and 5-10 pounds away from PR shape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment