Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sunday 7/12/15

Spent another day overhauling the apartment. Today was the downstairs hallway. It was easier than the bathroom yesterday, but the project still look a long time. By the end of the day, my heel wasn't feeling so hot, and my legs were beat too. My plan of a 16 mile run was out the window, but I headed out anyway to see how much I could get in. It was apparent earlier on that I would need to cut the run short. Alternating between standing up and crouching down all day made my heel pretty sore and sucked the energy out of my legs. I probably could have pushed through an 8-10 miler, but I opted to call the run after a slow 10K. Not a great day, but not the end of the world either. 10K in 40:34. On the upside, the downstairs of our apartment is looking pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment