Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Monday 5/18/15

12 mile out and back along the Charles today. Conditions were ideal for running: mid 50s, sunny, and mild wind. I also didn't feel an lingering issues from the workout yesterday. This resulted in me getting after it a bit. I felt relaxed during the first half of the run at 6:0X pace with a heart rate average of 145. I had to pick up the effort a bit during the second half to keep the pace at 6:0X, but I only bumped up to a hr of 150. The downside was that my heel acted up in the middle of the run, and afterward, I could feel my legs tightening up. I really need to get back into the habit of stretching/doing yoga. I've been letting it slip, and I think it is a contributing factor to why I've been having issues over the last week. Still a fairly good run though. 12 miles in 73:07.

No comments:

Post a Comment