Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sunday 5/3/15

Perfect day for running today. 65 degrees, sunny, and almost no wind. I actually even got a bit of a sunburn! The plan was an easy 10 miles which turned into an easy 11 miles as I turned onto the Cambridge side of the Charles River and had to loop back because of a walkathon that was going on. There were way too many people on the path to attempt weaving through them, so I crossed the bridge back to the Storrow side. Not really a big deal. Didn't really impact the ran. My legs felt really good throughout the entire run, and I was able to keep things nice and relaxed at 6:15 pace. 11 miles in 68:44.

Afterwards, I headed over to Alie's, and we did some stretching, yoga, and light circuit training which focused on leg and core strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment