Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday 5/30

My legs felt great today after not running since Thursday morning, and I was able to turn out a fairly fast run despite the weather. It was beautiful while I was at work all day. Near 70 degrees without a cloud in the sky, but of course, the clouds started rolling in just before 5pm. I headed out for my run as soon as I got home in the hopes of beating the rain. Didn't quite make it. The first 3 miles had a light mist which was actually nice at 65 degrees. From miles 4 through 6, the precipitation let up, and I thought I might make it home before the real rain hit. Unfortunately, the skies opened up for miles 7 and 8. It was a quick shower thankfully, and it also had the interesting aspect of the sun shining through the clouds where I was. The last 2 miles felt a bit waterlogged as the pace slowed slightly but not really enough to matter. 10.4 miles in 57:12. Total for the week was 74.9 miles on 7 runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment