Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday 5/27

Felt a bit sore while I was at work today. I think it may have been lingering from the downhill running on Sunday. The run I did had a steady downhill section for 2 miles which isn't something I'm accustom to right now. Regardless of what caused it, I decided to ease off on the pace today. The weather didn't really inspire fast paces anyway at 55 degrees with mist/light rain and decent winds. Quick core workout when I got home then out for the standard 10 mile loop around the Charles. By now, it should be apparent that I don't really change up my routes all that much. For some reason, running in the same area everyday has never bothered me all that much. When I find something I like or something that works well for me, I tend to just repeat it. That goes for most aspects of what I do not just running.

The run went well. Nothing special. Just building up my base in-between workouts. I really want to start fitting in some rides on my road bike though. Running has been going well, so there hasn't been much time for it over the last few weeks. 10.4 miles in 59:18.

No comments:

Post a Comment