Monday, May 19, 2014

Saturday 5/17

Great Day for a run - 72 and sunny. Unfortunately, today was one of the annoying days when the lack of courtesy from other people on the paths along the Charles really got to me. I had written a long entry complaining about it, but after venting via a rambling blog, I felt like it was better kept to myself. Suffice it to say that at one point a group of guys in their early 20s were driving a Volkswagen the wrong way down the run/bike path. I say "wrong way" because I can't think of a better way to say it. There is no driving on these paths. That didn't seem to bother these young gents though. I jumped to the side and let them pass as they flew by, and that basically sums up how things went.

As far as everything else, it was a decent run. I held a normal pace without too much effort, and my legs felt like they were ready for a speed workout on Sunday. 10.4 mi in 57:59.

No comments:

Post a Comment