Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday 5/29

I had plans for after work, so it was an early morning run today. This wasn't really ideal considering yesterday was a solid effort that left me feeling generally sore all over. I felt good enough to run though, so out I went. This run felt like I was just trying survive it more than anything. I was stiff from a combination of just waking up and the run yesterday, and I couldn't have pushed the pace if I wanted to. Thankfully, running slow was perfectly fine with me. The goal was really just to keep it around 6 min pace. I acutally surprised myself as there were only 3 miles slower than 6 mins, and the overall pace was sub 6 min. However, it was still the slowest I've run this route all week. Better to protect my legs though. 10.4 miles in 61:08.

No comments:

Post a Comment