Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday 5/9

Fairly standard training day just filling in miles. Since I did pickups on Wednesday and might try to get in a speed workout this weekend, I didn't want to do anything too crazy today, so I just did a loop along the Charles. It was a long day at work, and I may have pushed the pace a bit to let off some frustration. The run went well though which put me in a better mood by the end. I actually kept the splits fairly even by my usual standards. During training runs, I always start out a bit fast for the first few miles, even out in the middle, and pick up the pace for the last mile. I've tried to hold back at the start, but I always end up slowing down in the middle no matter how easy I start. 10.4 miles in 57:27.

I'm headed back to New Hampshire tonight, and I'm looking forward to being able to mix in some hills tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment