Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Monday 6/22/15

Standard base building 11 mile loop around the Charles. I'm planning on running a track workout tomorrow, and after two long runs this weekend, I wanted to take today's run a bit easy. Unfortunately, I didn't really commit to the easy run, and I got a bit carried away. I didn't push things too hard at 6:05 pace, but I wasn't really holding back like I should have. It was a beautiful day in the mid 70s which felt warm but not too hot. Legs and heel felt good. My ipod shuffle died today, and I'll have to buy a new one. This seems to happen every 4-6 months because I'm not overly concerned with them getting wet during runs. Thankfully, they are fairly cheap. It's just a matter of actually getting to the store to buy a new one. 11.5 in 69:41.

No comments:

Post a Comment