Thursday, June 11, 2015

Tuesday 6/9/15

Another standard base builder, but today's run was far more enjoyable than yesterday's since I had some company along the way in the form of Vasilis and Matt. I met up with Vasilis in the North End, and we headed over to the Charles then Harvard Bridge to meet  Matt. We kept the pace easy and conversational since Vasilis will be racing the JPMCC on Thursday night. Matt headed back to BU when we crossed back over Mass Ave, and Vasilis and I finished up the run as Vasilis showed me a 'secret' path back to the North End. Okay, it's not really a secret, but I've lived in the North End for 5 years and had no idea it was there. It also allows you to completely bypass running in front of North Station which is a huge plus. The foot traffic over there can get really annoying even if there isn't a game going on. 11 miles in 71:52.

No comments:

Post a Comment